Socket Mobile ScoketScan S730 1D Laser Bluetooth Barcode Scanner (Blue)
The SocketScan S730 laser 1D barcode scanner with Bluetooth wireless technology is ergonomic and comfortable to use for extended periods of time. The long-lasting battery withstands your entire work day while the scanner’s laser scans hard-to-reach places, meeting various jobs’ demands. It offers rapid scanning ability for moderate to rigorous scanning applications. It enables easy scanning of barcodes on high shelves or other unreachable areas. The five color options fit most styles and environment needs, with intuitive light icons to keep users informed on its connection and power status.
This scanner is dressed to impress both consumers and end users in most any environment. Ideal for scanning through glass/plastic, in bright sunlight, on curved reflective surfaces or other sensitive lighting conditions. Compatible with all applications in previous Socket Mobile barcode scanners, without any software changes.
Application Integration – Socket Mobile’s Capture SDK enables integration in your applications to improve business productivity with fast, efficient and reliable data transfer over Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology - Connects easily to a wide range of Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets, notebook and desktop computers
- Scanning - High Performance Class 2 laser ideal for moderate to rigorous scanning applications (scans thousands of barcodes per day)
- Flexible - Effectively scans barcodes in sensitive lighting conditions, including through glass/plastic, in bright sunlight, in dark environments, or on curved/reflective surfaces
- Long read range - up to 45" (1.1m) enables easy scanning of barcodes on high shelves or other hard-to-reach areas
- Fast - Rapidly decodes all 1D and stacked barcodes (including ISBN book and VIN numbers), even if they are worn or damaged or tightly spaced
- User Indicators – Intuitive LEDs, beeps, and vibrations let users know battery, Bluetooth connection and scanning status
- Exceptional ergonomics - Small, lightweight, and fits perfectly in the hand for comfortable use over extended periods
- Long Lasting Battery – Power to last over 16 hours
- Protective Material - Made with antimicrobial material for protection against potentially harmful bacteria
- Color options - Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow enables corporate branding personalization and is easy to find in busy work environments
- Designed & made in the USA
- No software installation required - use Bluetooth HID mode to function and behave similar to a keyboard
- Advanced functionality – Leverage Application Mode functionality by integrating Socket Mobile’s SDK in you APP. It improves business productivity with faster, efficient and reliable data transfer over Bluetooth
- Warranty - 1 year for Barcode Scanner
Supported Barcode Symbologies:
AUSTRALIAN POSTAL, BOOKLAND EAN, CHINESE 2 OF 5, Codabar, CODE 11, CODE 32, CODE 39,CODE 39 ASCII (EXTENDED),CODE 39 Trioptic,CODE 49,CODE 93,CODE 128,EAN 8,EAN 13,EAN 128,EAN-UCC 128,GS1 128,GS1 DATABAR,GS1 DATABAR EXPANDED STACKED,GS1 DATABAR EXTENDED,GS1 DATABAR LIMITED,GS1 DATABAR OMNI DIRECTIONAL, GS1 DATABAR STACKED 00012345678905”,GS1 DATABAR STACKED OMNI DIRECTIONAL,INTERLEAVED 2 OF 5,ISBT 128,KOREAN 3 OF 5,MATRIX 2 OF 5,MSI ,RSS EXPANDED STACKED (01)98898765432106(3202)012345(15)991231, RSS EXPANDED STACKED (01)98898765432106(3202)012345(15)991231, RSS-14,STANDARD 2 OF 5,UPC A,UPC E (0), UPC E1
Wide: 47° (Default)
0.005 in. Minimum element width
Minimum 25% absolute dark/light reflectance measured at 650 nm
1D codes 3.05 to 457.2 cm (1.2 in to 180 in) Depends on width & barcode size, symbology, label media, Narrow and Wide width ratio scan angle
Power & Batteries
2 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
Batter Life - Per Full Charge:
Active Scan Time: 100,000 scans within 9 hours (based on 2 scans every 1 second)
16,000 scans within 18 hours (based on 1 scan every 4 seconds)
Note: Battery life varies depending on ambient temperature, ambient light, and age of battery.
Class 2 Bluetooth, version 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rates) with 56-bit data encryption
Up to 10 m (33 ft.) depending on environment, range limit is usually due to the Host Device (phone, tablet or notebook)
Basic Mode - Human Interface Device (HID)*, Application Mode - Serial Port Profile (SPP) and Application Mode - MFi-SPP. Some Operating Systems or smartphone/tablet models may support only one profile.
*By default, the scanner is set to Basic Mode (HID). No software installation required.