Socket Mobile ScoketScan S700 1D Imager Bluetooth Barcode Scanner (Blue)
The SocketScan S700 1D barcode scanner with Bluetooth wireless technology scans on paper or screen. It has a light-weight, ergonomic structure, and a long-lasting battery to withstand entire work days. The five color options fit most styles and environment needs. The LEDs for battery, Bluetooth and scanning notifications make the scanner more intuitive to use. Compatible with all applications in previous Socket Mobile barcode scanners, without software changes.
This scanner is dressed to impress both consumers and end users in retail and office settings. Ideal for retail POS, field service, inventory management, asset tracking and more. Use our Companion App for easy set up and configuration
Application Integration – Socket Mobile’s Capture SDK enables integration in your applications to improve business productivity with fast, efficient and reliable data transfer over Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology - Connects easily to a wide range of Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets, notebook and desktop computers
- Scanning - Reads all common 1D / linear and stacked barcodes up to 13” (33 cm) away
- Exceptional ergonomics - Small, lightweight, and fits perfectly in the hand for comfortable use over extended periods
- Long Lasting Battery – Power to last over 16 hours
- User Indicators – Intuitive LEDs, beeps, and vibrations let users know battery, Bluetooth connection and scanning status
- Protective Material - Made with antimicrobial material for protection against potentially harmful bacteria
- Color options - Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow enables corporate branding personalization and is easy to find in busy work environments
- Designed & made in the USA
- No software installation required - use Bluetooth HID mode to function and behave similar to a keyboard
- Advanced functionality – Leverage Application Mode functionality by integrating Socket Mobile’s SDK in you APP. It improves business productivity with faster, efficient and reliable data transfer over Bluetooth
- Warranty - 1 year for Barcode Scanner and 90 days for Accessories - Extended warranty available
Supported Barcode Symbologies:
Codabar, CODE 39, CODE 39 ASCII (EXTENDED), CODE 39 Trioptic, CODE 93, CODE 128, EAN 8, EAN 13, EAN 128, EAN 128 + COMPOSITE, EAN-UCC 128, GS1 128, GS1 DataBar-14, GS1 DATABAR, GS1 DATABAR EXPANDED STACKED, GS1 DATABAR EXTENDED, GS1 DATABAR LIMITED, INTERLEAVED 2 OF 5, KOREAN 3 OF 5, MATRIX 2 OF 5, MSI , PLESSEY, RSS EXPANDED STACKED, RSS-14, TELEPEN, UPC A, UPC E (0)
1D codes 5.7 to 50.8 cm (2.25 to 20 in) Resolution
Depends on barcode size, symbology, label media, Narrow and Wide width ratio scan angle
Power & Batteries
2 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
Batter Life - Per Full Charge:
Active Scan Time: 80,000 scans within 9 hours (based on 2 scans every 1 second)
7,000 scans within 7 hours (based on 1 scan every 4 seconds)
Note: Battery life varies depending on ambient temperature, ambient light, and age of battery.
Class 2 Bluetooth, version 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rates) with 56-bit data encryption
Up to 10 m (33 ft.) depending on environment, range limit is usually due to the Host Device (phone, tablet or notebook)
Basic Mode - Human Interface Device (HID)*, Application Mode - Serial Port Profile (SPP) and Application Mode - MFi-SPP. Some Operating Systems or smartphone/tablet models may support only one profile.
*By default, the scanner is set to Basic Mode (HID). No software required.