Star mPOP Integrated Printer & Cash drawer
UPDATE: mPOP is now compatible for Vend POS. (29 Feb 2016)
At just 10cm high and 30cm wide the mPOP is compact enough for any retail or hospitality application. The Bluetooth connectivity means only one mains cable is needed for full operation. USB connectivity ports are neatly positioned at the back of the unit offering quick and easy access – simply plug in and go!
With intuitive top loading and easy front feed, the high quality 58mm Star thermal printer is simple to operate and does not need ribbons or toner while the integrated cash drawer provides a number of note and coin configurations.
A secure counter clip is provided along with a 3rd party Kensington lock facility for maximum security. The under-counter mount kit option enables the mPOP to be positioned in a mroe secure environment if required.
The Star mPOP combined printer and cash drawer is available with a plug and play Star scanner or this can be added as a later option.
- Unique mobile point of purchase solution for merchants requiring Bluetooth printer and cash drawer to link with their choice of mobile device
- Ultra compact design with advanced cable routing to maintain sleek design
- Reliable 58mm wide 100mm/second printer with easy top paper loading and autocutter as standard
- Functional compact cash drawer with fast drawer release, multi-configurable note and coin slots
- Classic Bluetooth connectivity compatible with Android, Apple iOS, Linux and Windows devices
- Clear LED display for status information such as paper low, Bluetooth pairing status etc.
- Multiple USB ports for external devices and peripheral charging
- Secure counter clip, under counter mount and 3rd party Kensington lock facility
- Star scanner available to purchase separately
Watch Vend print on Star Micronics mPOP
1. What does mPOP package come with?
The package come with a dual facing stand, a sample thermal roll, power cord. iPad is not included in the package.
2. Does it come with the barcode scanner?
No. The standard package does not include barcode scanner.
3. What type of paper should I use for mPOP?
mPOP is using thermal receipt and the paper size is 58mm width. You can purchase compatible thermal paper from here.