Perfect POS system for Cafe and Kiosk
Cloud technology has transform the F&B industry from the fundamental level. It change from fundamental on how cafe and restaurant operate from front end all the way to the back office data analytics. The cloud technology separate the administrative from the cashiering simplify the user interface and increase the efficiency to capture orders.
Loyverse is a free cloud based POS that F&B operator must know and try before any other POS systems as it is widely adopted globally, tested by large group of user and most importantly not incurring risk by choosing the wrong POS systems.
F&B focus on order taking and communication with kitchen and customer to ensure that items ordered are correct and verified by customers. And that is exactly what Loyverse platform can offer - Ordering tablets, Customer display systems and Kitchen display systems.
Rich in features
While Loyverse offer different tools for critical tasks in a restaurant, it also provide generous features for each of the tools. Due to the large user groups and openness of the solution providers, you will find the offered functions highly relevant and almost tailored to your business need by few simple steps to configure the the platform.
Point of sale
- Sell from smartphone or tablets - Loyverse Free POS works on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone and tablet.
- Printed or electronic receipts - Give the receipt to customers in a way they prefer: printed or sent to an email.
- Multiple payment methods - Whether it’s cash or card, integrated or not, or any combination of them – you will have a choice.
- Open tickets - Create, save and edit orders. Customers can pay when it's convenient.
- Discounts - Apply discounts to the receipt or specific food.
- Refunds - Refund the selected item or all items on the receipt.
- Item variants - Condense the list of items, simplifying their creation and management. Useful if some items come in multiple options like different flavors or toppings.
- Item modifiers - Modify orders easily. Choose add-ons to dishes or how they're prepared in one click.
- Cash management - Track cash movement to reduce mistakes and staff manipulation.
- Easy scanning - Scan barcodes on items during a sale with built-in rear camera of your mobile device (only for iOS)
- Work offline - Make sales with weak or unstable internet. All data will be automatically synced once connection is restored.
- Hardware - Using non-proprietary and industrial standard hardware that you can buy anywhere rather than limiting to just buy from a specific vendor.
- Multiple locations - Manage multiple stores under one account. Track your sales, inventory, employees and customers — everything you need to know in one place.
- Dark theme - Use the dark theme in low ambient light environment to reduce eyestrain.
- Items import - Quickly add thousands of items using the CSV-spreadsheets.
- Track inventory - Track the stock of products and their components.
- Low stock notifications - Receive daily notifications about low stock to make the necessary item orders in time.
- Purchase orders - Plan purchases, export records to suppliers, track stock receipts and manage vendor relationships.
- Transfer orders - Easily create transfer orders and move stock between your stores.
- Stock adjustments - Increase and decrease stock levels for received items, damages and loss.
- Inventory counts - Perform full or partial stocktakes with a barcode scanner or manually.
- Production - Track stock of items produced out of ingredients.
- Label printing - Print barcode labels to effortlessly add items to sales, purchase orders or inventory counts.
- Inventory history - Gain insights into the flow of your inventory by viewing adjustment log.
- Inventory valuation report - View report on the cost and potential profit of your inventory.
- Sales by employees - Track each employee performance and take informed business decisions.
- Smart management - Information on the workload per hour allows for efficient management of your staff.
- Access rights - Manage access to sensitive information and functions.
- Time clock - Employees can clock in/out and system calculates their total hours.
- Sales trend - Track the sales growth or decline compared with the previous day, week, month and promptly react to changes.
- Popular items - Sales by item analytics allows the best-selling items to be determined and therefore the right purchasing decisions can be made.
- Shifts - Identify the cash lack at the end of the shift and track employees inaccuracy or manipulations.
- Receipts history - Receipts history review allows you to monitor each transaction: sales, refunds, discounts.
- Tax report - Browse reports on the tax amount needed to be paid and save time for their calculation.
- Reports export - Export sales data to the spreadsheets for detailed analysis.
- Customers database - Analyze the number of visits and the customer purchases amount, to identify your most loyal customers.
- Points reward program - Motivate customers to make recurring purchases, awarding them bonus points.
- Notes about customers - Make notes about customers to remember each client's personal preferences and to provide the best service.
- Kitchen printers - Use kitchen printers at cafe or restaurant to inform cooking staff what to prepare from an order.
- Kitchen display system - Get orders to kitchen automatically, faster and with less errors. Less paper, less mess. Save and go green.
- Dining options - Note whether customers are dining in, taking their order out, or requesting delivery.
- Predefined tickets - Predefined tickets allows you to quickly assign names to open tickets. For example, Table 1, Table 2, etc
- Customer display system - Display order information to your customers on a separate digital display simultaneously with the sale process.
Hardware for Loyverse
The Star mPOP is combined Bluetooth POS receipt printer and cash drawer. At just 10cm high and 30cm wide, the mPOP is easily transportable and offers a alternative to a traditional cash register. With Bluetooth connectivity, the mPOP will connect with Apple, Android tablets or smartphones with Loyverse POS. Only one power cord is needed for operation.
The TSP143lllU is a USB POS printer which enables reliable USB communication and simultaneous charging with an iPad or an iPhone with the use of Apple Lighting cable.
This lightning fast receipt printer is a snap to set up - just power on and pair with a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth. It features the best of both worlds by coupling the comfort of legacy products with the speed and connection options demanded today in fast-paced point of sales environments.
This is a direct thermal monochrome printer with a speed of 250mm/s. It offers a small form factor for any sized counter-space and also features a guillotine auto-cutter and ''drop-in and print'' paper loading for even the busy retail and hospitality environments.
Loyverse provide all necessary features that F&B business need and additional functionality such as Loyalty, multi payment type and CRM compare to SquareUp. But Loyverse does not provide API which will be a limitation for F&B business operate in Shopping mall that require to submit GTO daily sales.
Square.sg do not directly or indirectly associate with Loyverse. This articles is intend to share and spread word for quality solutions that benefits to F&B business.